I want to thank The Showers of Blessings https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/13283696 for the nomination, and say that I so enjoy reading her blog. It is diverse, and so very interesting.
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to receive the award.
- Notify your nominees and provide a nomination link to your award.
I have been a freelance writer for 25 years, and started with theamstream, Judy’s book, Epinions, Bubblews, and so many more. I began my blog when Amazon started wiping people’s accounts. A very good friend of mine, in one of the groups, suggested we start one. I am so pleased, because 3 months later, over 700 reviews disappeared, and I had a platform to continue writing.
To new bloggers, I would say: ‘Just be yourself when you write’. You will get followers if your articles are genuine.
I have only chosen 10 people, although if I had the time, I could have tripled the list. Please feel free to accept or decline the nomination.
Here is the link to the original post: https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/13283696/posts/1289553861
I don’t usually accept the awards, as I find it hard to write all my review posts, but on this occasion I couldn’t refuse.