Today is a beautiful day in sunny Florida, so we sat in the back garden. I had the Tsumbay 10 x 40 Monocular Telescope out there with me.
I stood on the higher level of ground, and could see over the fence, to my right. I heard the cars on the road, and saw them at the traffic lights at least half a mile down the road. I could even see the cars traveling on the road that was crossing it. This is certainly a powerful telescope.
While we were sitting outside there were butterflies, birds, etc., and I got pleasure seeing them up close, without being close to them.
The picture I saw through the lens was crystal clear, and picked out the tiniest detail.
From the Amazon website:
- ‘Large BAK-4 Prism & Fully Multi-coated Lens Coating: Strengthen the key function of a monocular, guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, make your view brighter, clearer and delivers crisp images.
- Magnification: 10X40 high power magnification, to see 10X closer with a clear and bright image with 40mm objective diameter wide lens. Field of View: 1200M/9600M. Perfect for hiking, etc.
- Waterproof and Fog proof: you may use it in rainy days without worrying about rain drops. but do not dip the product into water.
- Low Light Night Vision: But Can’t Be Used For Totally Pitch-Black Night Vision.
- Built in Compass: It’s perfect for outdoor activities.
At the Amazon price of $15.99, and if you have Prime it’s free shipping, what a deal
. I think you will be very happy with this product. I did receive mine at a discounted price, and have been totally honest in my review.