I love that there has been so much thought put into the Innotree LED Lighted Makeup Mirror.
It come in a flat box, so is space saving, if not in use. It is simple to lock the stand into the mirror. Being a trifold, you open up each side from the middle, to get the 3 mirrors.
The mirrors are 1X, 2X and 3X on the right side, and the circular 10X fits nicely on the left side. This one can be removed, if not required. As you can see in my photos the LED light really does give you a great mirror experience. The mirrors can be rotated, which allows to check the odd black hair that tends to grow on your chin, or just under it.
You can buy batteries, 4 AAA ones, but I prefer to use the USB port at the back of the mirror, to charge it up. I have taken photos of all angles of the mirror, the battery slot, and the red light when the mirror is charging.
For a little more information on this great mirror, I am adding information from the Amazon website, link is below:
- ‘4 Magnification Modes– great for applying eyeliner, mascara, grooming brows, lipstick, tweezers and other facial treatments.
- Efficient and Reliable– This lighted mirror can be powered either by 4 AAA batteries or by USB charge.
- 180 Degree Rotation– Tri-fold and the base recessed tray design, it can be adjusted with 180 degree horizontal swivel to ensure comfortable viewing angle.
- Adjustable Brightness– The touch button that is on the main screen could be used not only for turning the light on/off, the long press could be used for brightening or dimming.
- Lightweight and Portable– Weight: 755g, Size: 27.5cm*18cm*12cm,’
I am using mine daily, and like that I can see my face, without wearing my glasses. It is so much easier to apply eye makeup.
I did receive mine for free, and have thoroughly tested it, before giving my opinion of it. Here is a coupon for you, to receive this mirror at 20% off code: 89C9TMN9.