I am just amazed at what a tiny Digital Voice Recorder/Mini 8GB Flash Drive/Memory Stick the Tsumbay is.
When I took it out of it’s plastic cover, and before reading the User’s Manual, I thought it hasn’t come with a USB cable. Well it doesn’t need one, silly me. As soon as I pushed the silver colored clip to the left, the USB port is built in. It just pushes out of the end.
I charged it out, and that can be done via your laptop, or a charging station, which I used. I am going to use the information on the Amazon website, as it explains it better than I can:
- ‘2 in 1 Function. This little gadget can be used as a digital voice recorder, and a USB flash drive memory stick features 8GB for storing files including photos, voice recordings, and many other documents.
- Charging & Recording Simultaneously. Easily get charged with the USB port and Micro USB port built-in which support usage on both computers or Android phones. No need to worry about power shortage since you can also record while it is being charged.
- Wide Usage Occasions. This digital voice recorder is a great recording device for interviews, classes, meetings, lectures, business negotiations, seminars and any other important occasions.
- Compact and Convenient. Lightweight and tiny, easy to be carried to anywhere you need. You can attach it to your key rings, belt buckles, and any other wristbands with the rope hanging hole on the right corner.
- voice recorder for pc computer with usb MP3 WMA WAV windows 2000 xp vista 7 Easy Operation. Start recording, pause recording or stop recording very easily by long pressing or short pressing the power button. And you can easily see the power status by checking the Indicator Light.’
I am not technical at all, but wanted this to record meetings I attend. I really love how easy it is to use, and how small it is. ‘Playback is in the state of shutdown. You connect to a PC or Android phone to playback. The information to do this is in the User’s Manual.
I am delighted with it, and am planning on using it at our next meeting.