I was very happy to receive this cell phone lanyard from Cocases. As you can see in the photos, it fits phones with heavy cases on them. This is my husband’s old phone, that I used, so that I could get great photos with my thinner phone.
It works great as a lanyard, and the rubber stretches well for pretty much all phones. I like that I can stand my phone up with the ring on the back to take photos.
If it’s not a time that I need my phone on it, I had use it for a bunch of keys, which is handy when I go food shopping.
Here is information from the Amazon webpage:
- 【2 in 1 Phone Lanyard】This is not only phone holder but also lanyard for keys and ID badge. It is ideal for those looking to keep only the essentials.
- 【Detachable Phone Strap】The lanyard strap has a breakaway clip for safety and a snap buckle release to easily detach your phone to use a mobile payment app or take a selfie.
- 【Universal Phone Holder】Flexible silicone bands fit most smartphones and cases from 4 to 6.5 inches securely. The phone holder may partially block the rear camera lenses on some phones. It may be necessary to adjust the holder to use the camera.
- 【Useful Phone Ring】360° rotation and 180°flip make it more flexible to provide you with adjustable viewing angle. The phone finger ring can perfectly adapt to various occasions, keeping steady when you watch movies.
- 【Lanyard for Keys】Our lanyards are made of durable polyester with a quality metal clasp to attach your keys, ID badges,thread wallet and other accessories. We design our lanyards to be sturdy, high quality, and useful.
It is perfect for this gym rat, and I have put a link to the page at the bottom of this review. I did receive the lanyard to test it, and have done so over the last few days