Yes, it is a lot of food, but I have only been to Aldi once since the pandemic started. Hence, I buy in bulk. It is also a good thing as we are in the busiest time of Hurricane season.
How can you not buy product such as these at the prices I am posting:
- Family size cereal $1.99
- Old fashioned oats $2.39
- 24 oz jar pasta sauce 85 cents
- Parmesan cheese 2.29
- soup 50 cents
- Peaches in extra lite syrup 89 cents
- Chili with beans 95 cents
- large canister raisins $2.89
- Regular size cereal $1.39
- Frozen Brussel sprouts $1,19
- 8 oz. Cheddar/Mozzarella cheese $1.69
- Large eggs $1
- Black Forest 1.lb ham or turkey $2.95
- Fresh mushrooms 99 cents
- Seedless grapes 99 cents lb.
- Yogurts 25 cents
- Indulgent Greek yogurt 32 oz. $3.49
I have missed a few items, but you get the idea. Being English, I love the German company Aldi, both in England, and here in the states. Excellent quality, and prices you can’t even beat in the Dollar store.